About the festival
- Welcome to the eleventh annual Kansas City Irish fest.
- Celebrating Celtic Pride in Cowtown
- August 30-September 1, 2013
- At Crown Center Square in Downtown Kansas City
- Voted the “Best Fest in Kansas City”
- $15 per day at the gate
- $10 in advance at Hy-Vee and online
- $25 weekend rate in advance
- $5 Friday
- Children 12 & under are free!
Kansas City Irish Fest occurs at Crown Center Square (2450 Grand Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64108). KC Irish Fest takes over Crown Center Square at the world headquarters of Hallmark Cards every Labor Day weekend, along with Washington Park and Grand Boulevard that connects the two. Crown Center is a hub of shopping, hotels, restaurants, theater and the arts. The grounds are 90 percent concrete, so rainouts are rare.
Our two host Hotels, The Sheraton Hotel at Crown Center and The Westin Crown Center are both conveniently located an easy stroll from all the Irish Fest attractions and offer special discounted Irish Fest rates. The beautifully restored historic Union Station is just across the street, and the vibrant Crossroads Arts District is short blocks away.
Our luxurious Irish Fest Hotels are accepting reservations for the 2013 Kansas City Irish Fest now through August 30, 2013. Both hotels are a short stroll to Irish Fest. READ MORE
Shops and Food
Our vendors offer a lot of great merchandise that you’ll want to take home, and great food you’ll want to chow down on while you’re at the Fest. READ MORE