Kansas City Irish Fest’s members-only club that anyone can join.
It features a private area with an amazing view of the Boulevard Stage, drinks, food, shade, seating, private bar & most importantly, a private bathroom! Buy Tickets!
The dictionary definition of a snug: “a small private room or compartment in a pub”
Snugs were first built in Irish pubs in the early to middle 19th Century. It was a place where the wealthy went for the privacy. But, it was not only the well off visitors who would use these rooms. The snug was for patrons who preferred not to be seen in the public bar. Ladies would often enjoy a private drink in the snug in a time when it was frowned upon for ladies to be in a pub. The local police officer would stop in for a quiet pint, the parish priest would stop by for his evening whiskey, and lovers would use the snug for their clandestine visits.
Kansas City Irish Fest defines The Snug as this:
A fun, Fest-elegant, comfortable place for you and your friends to gather, gab and gulp away from the crowds – but not far from the music! The Snug is a private club where you enjoy NO lines for drinks or the loo. You have amenities such as room to move, tables in the shade, a porch area overlooking the Boulevard Stage, catered food, and private bar and bathroom. Please contact us for wheelchair access questions.
Membership Costs (per person):
- $75.00 One Day Pass: Friday (Aug. 31)
- $100.00 One Day Passes: Saturday (Sept. 1 ) OR Sunday (Sept. 2)
- $250.00 All Weekend
- Fest admission (advance purchase only)
- Great view of the Boulevard Stage
- 10 drink tickets per day on Sat. and Sun. (water, soda, beer & wine)
- 5 drink tickets on Friday (water, soda, beer & wine)
- Unlimited access to the Snug tent & its amenities
- 2013 Commemorative Snug Pint Glass
- 2013 Irish Fest Poster
- Catered Food
- Shade, Couches and Lounge Area
- Your own bar, bartenders, and bathroom!
- Children 6 & under free when Mom or Dad buy a membership
- Unlimited inflatable jump bracelet included! Please note: While anyone 6 years of age and older require a separate snug membership, ALL children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult any time they are in the Snug.
Enjoy Kansas City Irish Fest… Snug-style!