Each year, Kansas City Irish Fest gives out thousands of dollars to organizations that promote Irish Culture in Kansas City. With the current climate non-profits, organizations, artists, and musicians have been hit especially hard.
If you would like to help contribute to this mission please text KCIRISH to 44321 to donate to our grant fund.
The Kansas City Irish Fest Grant Fund was created to foster awareness and appreciation of Kansas City’s rich Irish heritage and to enhance and promote Irish music, dance, literature, theater, visual arts, sports and cuisine. Grants up to $3,500 can be awarded to 501(c)3 organizations and up to $500 to individuals.
Our mission is to provide the best, friendliest and most enjoyable Irish cultural weekend in Kansas City by creating and presenting the best blend or music, education and (great) craic. We are committed to
- Presenting family-friendly entertainment, activities and products
- Providing opportunities for Irish organization to promote positive & peaceful causes
- Perpetuating the study and appreciation of Irish history and genealogy
- Developing and cultivating opportunities for leadership and volunteerism
- Deepening a sense of community among Irish Americans and all ethnic groups that contribute to the unique flavor and vitality of the Midwest
- Bringing the heart of Ireland to the heart of Kansas City
So if you can demonstrate how you meet any of these commitments, please complete an individual or group grant submission please apply bt outlining how the grant will be used and how this ties to the Kansas City Irish Fest mission and commitment to the Kansas City Community.
Grant applications will close December 31, 2022. Grant funds will be awarded at the beginning of 2023.